Your Guide to the Flite Air Mobility Scooter
Looking for a lightweight, transportable mobility scooter? The Flite Air mobility scooter, also known as the Illusion mobility scooter, supplied by us here at Countrywide Mobility, is the answer. Now that things have opened up again and summer is on our doorsteps, you may wish to get out and about more, while still retaining your independence. A transportable scooter such as the Flite Air will not only make travel effortless, but its high-quality safety features will give you peace of mind.
In this blog post, we delve into the details of the Flite Air, including its features and specifications so that you can make the best decision for your needs. Need help? Just give us a bell on 01905 29950 and our friendly team will be more than happy to help. Alternatively, visit our mobility shop in Worcester where you can view our stock in person.
Lightest Scooter in the World
The Flite Air mobility scooter is the lightest 4-wheel scooter in the world, at 30.6kg (with batteries). With aircraft-grade aluminium components and ultra-light-yet-powerful lithium battery pack, this mobility scooter makes for effortless travel and easy storage. In fact, when disassembled, the heaviest part is under 10kg.
Easy to Use
The Flite Air has a unique ‘splitting’ design, meaning that it is exceptionally easy to take apart and reassemble. The ability to disassemble and reassemble in seconds means that it is much easier to handle, particularly when lifting it in and out of a car, for example. With unique tiller controls, you can steer the scooter using your fingers or your thumbs.
Comfort is Key
While out and about, the last thing you want is a bumpy journey and uncomfortable seat! That’s why the Flite Air mobility scooter is designed with ultimate comfort in mind. The advanced engineered adjustable front and rear suspension and luxury padded seat guarantee an enjoyable driving experience. As well as this, the Flite Air has a distinctive shrouding design, allowing users of all heights to have a spacious and comfortable seating position.
Flite Air Mobility Scooter Specifications
- Speed (max): 4 mph
- Travel Range (Max): 10 mi. (16 km)
- Battery (Max): 1 x 24V x 10Ah Lithium
- User Weight (Max): 18 st. (115 kg)
- Heaviest Part When Disassembled: 9.9 kg
- Total Weight (W/O Batteries): 27.9 kg
- Total Weight (With Batteries): 30.7 kg
- Overall Length: 1035 mm (41 in.)
- Overall Width: 490 mm (19 in.)
- Overall Height: 920 mm (36 in.)
- Folded Height (Tiller Down/Seat Off): 450 mm (18 in.)
- Climbing Gradient (Max): 10°
- Turning Radius (Min): 1370 mm (54 in.)
- Ground Clearance (Mid Frame): 55 mm (2 in.)
- Seat: Deluxe Adjustable
- Seat Width: 460 (18 in.)
- Seat Height: 400-480 mm
- Front Tyre: 190 mm (7.5 in.) Puncture Proof
- Rear Tyre: 190 mm (7.5 in.) Puncture Proof
- Suspension: Adjustable Front & Rear
- Lights: LED Front Light
- Charger: 2 Amp Lithium
- Charger Type: Tiller/Battery Pack
- Colours: Capri Blue, Venetian Red, Oyster Grey, Midnight Purple
We never just deliver your mobility scooter in a box. Here at Countrywide Mobility, we provide a free home demonstration service and a lesson on how to use your scooter safely. Plus, your scooter will arrive fully-assembled with 12 months’ labour and manufacturer’s warranty. 3 months free insurance is also available and, if you live in Worcestershire and surrounding counties, you will never pay a callout charge for as long as you own the product. If you can’t decide which product to go for, we can bring a selection of scooters to you.
Get in touch with us to find out more on 01905 29950.